Sponsored by the American Scandinavian Heritage Foundation
Click here to watch a 60 second video of our festival highlights.
Video created by Barry Meyer
let's go video!
44 Walnut St.
Jamestown, NY 14701
What's New For 2013
Swedish Food Every Day
Expanded Lecture Program
Feature Length Swedish Movies (with English subtitles)
A Celebration of Hans Christian Andersen
Enjoy Performances On Stage!
* Swedish Fiddle/String Quartet from Minneapolis *
* Toronto Swedish Folk Dancers *
* Svenska Spelmän (First CD being released shortly) * Viking Chorus *
* Thule Lodge's Swedish Children's & Adult Folk Dance Teams *
* Hans Christian Andersen Puppet Show * Jamestown Municipal Band *
Major Learning Opportunities
* Swedes in the USA Civil War * The Life of Hans Christian Andersen *
* The Swedish Colony in Delaware * Being a Norwegian Baby in Nazi Germany *
* Swedes Love for their Berries * and much more *
In Other Words, Be Nordic for a Weekend
Help us bring the festival to you year after year.
Click here to download a sponsorship form.
Funded in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Regrant Program supported by Governor Andrew Cuomo and administered by the Cattaraugus County Arts Council and also funded by the Chautauqua County Occupancy Tax program.
Go Back or JumpTo: Scandinavian Studies Program Home Page